View 中文 pdf
View Español pdf
We are a local firm with a global reach.
Our clients—and their concerns—are increasingly international. From representing foreign clients in the United States to conducting due diligence and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) investigations overseas to coordinating international litigation, our clients rely on us to handle matters with global implications.
What sets our firm apart is our ability to identify and collaborate with the right global partners to resolve your most complex legal and business matters. Our leadership in the International Association of Defense Counsel, the American Bar Association Section of International Law, and the Sedona Conference’s Cross-Border Discovery Working Group lets us, on a moment’s notice, create virtual law firms tailored to address your specific needs. And our relationships with industry-leading international accounting, business, and transactional firms allow us to assist clients with a wide range of issues.
Our cross-border experience and diverse team of lawyers deliver results.
- We have litigated and coordinated defense-team efforts throughout the world, and we have successfully represented foreign individuals, entities, and nations in U.S. courts.
- We have extensive experience with procedural issues that frequently arise in international disputes, including serving process and subpoenaing evidence outside the United States; bringing and defending motions relating to personal and subject matter jurisdiction, forum non conveniens, and choice of law; and presenting expert testimony on foreign law.
- We understand the practical and legal realities of gathering evidence in non-U.S. jurisdictions, including the collection and review of documents in accordance with both U.S. discovery rules and privacy restrictions in various jurisdictions.
- We have obtained U.S. injunctions against foreign corporations and individuals, as well as secured injunctions and frozen assets in foreign courts.
- Our robust FCPA team has conducted due diligence, investigations, and risk-assessment activities in more than 20 different countries.
- We have facilitated international joint-venture partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions.
We welcome the opportunity to demonstrate how our experience, resources, and network can help you achieve results.