Greene Espel and five of its attorneys were recognized by Benchmark Litigation 2019, The Definitive Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys.
Five attorneys were listed as “stars,” individuals who were recommended consistently as reputable and effective litigators by clients and peers. They are:
• Jeanette Bazis (Labor & Employment Star – Midwest)
• Larry Espel (Local Litigation Star – Construction, Environmental, General Commercial, Product Liability)
• Jenny Gassman-Pines (Labor & Employment Star – Midwest)
• Cliff Greene (Labor & Employment Star – Midwest, Local Litigation Star – Appellate, General Commercial, Labor & Employment, Product Liability)
• John Ursu (Local Litigation Star – General Commercial, Product Liability)
Also, Greene Espel was listed as a Recommended firm in litigation and labor & employment. In its analysis of the firm, Benchmark Litigation states “Minneapolis Litigation boutique Greene Espel consistently receives nods from its competitors in the Twin Cities Market for its trial and appellate acumen.”
Benchmark generates its rankings by conducting an independent review of casework and interviewing clients and lawyers to rate litigation firms in all 50 states.
As a litigation and investigations boutique, Greene Espel is often called upon to solve significant legal challenges of highly-selective clients, including Fortune 50 companies as well as public-sector organizations and start-ups seeking excellent representation. The firm is honored that feedback from clients and peers recognizes our commitment to excellence.