Clients and legal-industry insiders alike recognize Greene Espel as a top-notch boutique with a strong bench of high-quality litigators. Our practice encompasses trials and appeals, investigations and compliance, and dispute resolution and risk management. And our clients include Fortune 50 corporations as well as innovative startups and public-sector entities. But no matter the issue or client, each Greene Espel attorney is personally invested in our clients’ success.
- Congratulations to Greene Espel Alum Nancy Brasel on Federal Judge Nomination
- Greene Espel Successfully Urges U.S. Supreme Court to Review Public Power Case
- Case Update and Potential Implications for Patent Owners: Wi-Fi One, LLC v. Broadcom Corp. (Fed. Cir. 2017)
- Law 360 article and attached opinion: Thrivent Financial v. R. Alexander Acosta, Secretary of Labor and United States Department of Labor
- Greene Espel Wins Trial for Client City of Rochester, Minnesota
- Greene Espel Secures Tier 1 Rankings in "Best Law Firms"