Joy has over 30 years of experience as a legal assistant and has been with Greene Espel since 2002.
She provides superior behind-the-scenes assistance with complex civil litigation matters.
Joy is well-known for her technology aptitude and enjoys assisting her teams with creating a work product with the utmost professional flare.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- NALS Twin Cities
- Webmaster and Committee Chair (2014 – current)
- Historian (2014 – 2016)
- Volunteer Sports Team Manager
- St. Mary’s Point Hockey (2006 – 2010)
- Lake Elmo Football (2005 – 2007)
- Lake Elmo Baseball (2006)
- Stillwater Hockey (2003 – 2004)
- League Parent Volunteer/Booster Club Member
- Stillwater Area Lacrosse f/k/a Grassroots Lacrosse (2004 – 2011)
- Volunteer In-Shelter Care and Support
- Ramsey County Animal Humane Society (1986 – 1990)
- NALS Twin Cities Webmaster (https://www.nalstwincities.com)
When Joy joined NALS, she realized their Chapter’s need for a website. She volunteered to take this on and the NALS Twin Cities’ Board supported her throughout her endeavor to design, build, and publish the NALS Twin Cities Chapter’s website.
TEACHING AND LECTURING
- Website Introduction, NALS Twin Cities, Spring Seminar (2016)
Joy was honorably mentioned at the NALS Twin Cities’ Spring Seminar in 2016 for her volunteerism and website creation for the non-profit organization.
Notary Public/Minnesota (July 1986 – present)
A.S., Lakewood Community College (n/k/a Century College), Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science (1984)