Clients and legal-industry insiders alike recognize Greene Espel as a top-notch boutique with a strong bench of high-quality litigators. Our practice encompasses trials and appeals, investigations and compliance, and dispute resolution and risk management. And our clients include Fortune 100 corporations as well as innovative startups and public-sector entities. But no matter the issue or client, each Greene Espel attorney is personally invested in our clients’ success.
- Award: Larry Shapiro Recognized by Minnesota 500
- Event (11/10/2020): Caitlinrose Fisher to Join a Group of Experienced Appellate Practitioners to Discuss Upcoming United States Supreme Court Term at Eighth Circuit Bar Association’s Annual Fall CLE.
- Article: Eighth Circuit Continues Trend of Backing of State Election Officials
- Article: No Clearly Established Due Process Right to Informational Privacy, Says Eighth Circuit
- Press Mentions: Greene Espel’s COO, Laura Broomell, CLM Garners Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal's 2020 Women in Business Award
- Cliff Greene to Retire from Greene Espel