Clients and legal-industry insiders alike recognize Greene Espel as a top-notch boutique with a strong bench of high-quality litigators. Our practice encompasses trials and appeals, investigations and compliance, and dispute resolution and risk management. And our clients include Fortune 100 corporations as well as innovative startups and public-sector entities. But no matter the issue or client, each Greene Espel attorney is personally invested in our clients’ success.
- Press Mentions: Greene Espel’s COO, Laura Broomell, CLM Garners Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal's 2020 Women in Business Award
- Cliff Greene to Retire from Greene Espel
- Award: Greene Espel Receives Nods for Diversity and Inclusion
- The DEI Report: The Latest News and Research in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Practices
- Award: The Best Lawyers in America 2021 Recognizes 17 Greene Espel Lawyers
- Press Mentions: Faris Rashid Appointed to the Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board