Clients and legal-industry insiders alike recognize Greene Espel as a top-notch boutique with a strong bench of high-quality litigators. Our practice encompasses trials and appeals, investigations and compliance, and dispute resolution and risk management. And our clients include Fortune 100 corporations as well as innovative startups and public-sector entities. But no matter the issue or client, each Greene Espel attorney is personally invested in our clients’ success.
- Jeanette Bazis and Jenny Gassman-Pines Named to Minnesota Lawyer’s POWER 30 for Employment Law
- Article: Two appeals ask the Eighth Circuit to consider whether one state’s consumer-protection laws can apply to plaintiffs from all 50 states.
- Amran Farah Selected as a 40 Under 40 Honoree by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- Event (3/4/2021): Intro to Litigation Funding CLE
- Amran Farah appointed to the Federal Law Enforcement Selection Committee by U.S. Senators Amy Klobuchar and Tina Smith
- Greene Espel congratulates Jeya Paul, Amran Farah and Davida Williams on their elevation to our partnership.