Our litigation boutique is comprised of exceptional attorneys from diverse backgrounds, each of us personally invested in our clients’ success.
From commercial disputes to intellectual property litigation, investigations, and constitutional matters, we provide outstanding service in each of our practices.
Our attorneys are thought leaders who frequently write and present on topics our clients care about. See where our people have been in the news or in the community.
Greene Espel Recognized in 2024 "Best Law Firms" Among Nation's Top Firms
The firm has been ranked in the first tier in Minneapolis – the highest ranking available in each city – in nine practice areas.
Jeanette Bazis Named to Minnesota Lawyer's POWER 30 for Business Litigation
To create the Power 30 list, Minnesota Lawyer interviewed respected Minnesota attorneys and leaders, reviewed outcomes of significant cases, and consulted the Minnesota Lawyer archives for “people whose achievements and influence we recognize as powerful business litigators in Minnesota.”
Greene Espel Welcomes Litigators Taofikat Ninalowo-Olaofe and Michelle Erickson to the Firm
Greene Espel PLLP is delighted to welcome attorneys Taofikat Ninalowo-Olaofe and Michelle Erickson to our team of litigators, counselors, and investigators.
Events & Presentations
- September 28, 2023. Conscious Inclusion: How Lawyers Can Eliminate Bias to Achieve Better Outcomes Read More
- May 18, 2023. Jenny Gassman-Pines and Davida Williams to Present at Minnesota CLE's 2023 Employment Law Institute Read More
- May 11, 2023. Sybil Dunlop and Amran Farah to Present for Twin Cities Diversity in Practice Read More
Articles & Publications
- February 8, 2021. After 104 years, the Minnesota Law Review Elects its First Black Editor-In-Chief Read More
- January 12, 2021. Why the Legal Profession Is the Nation's Least Diverse (And How to Fix It) Read More
- October 21, 2020. No Clearly Established Due Process Right to Informational Privacy, Says Eighth Circuit Read More