Clients and legal-industry insiders alike recognize Greene Espel as a top-notch boutique with a strong bench of high-quality litigators. Our practice encompasses trials and appeals, investigations and compliance, and dispute resolution and risk management. And our clients include Fortune 100 corporations as well as innovative startups and public-sector entities. But no matter the issue or client, each Greene Espel attorney is personally invested in our clients’ success.
- Greene Espel Congratulates Nicholas Scheiner on His Elevation to Our Partnership
- Faris Rashid Recognized by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal as a 2023 40 Under 40 Honoree
- X. Kevin Zhao Appointed to the Commission on Judicial Selection
- Mark Johnson, Aaron Knoll, and Cliff Greene Recognized by Minnesota Lawyer as 2022 Attorneys of the Year
- City of Golden Valley Releases Findings of Greene Espel's Police Misconduct Investigation
- Sybil Dunlop Named to Minnesota Lawyer’s 2022 POWER 30 for Business Litigation
At Greene Espel, we aim for win-win relationships that focus on the long-term value of the relationship rather than the profitability of individual matters. Read more about our winning approach.
Photograph taken by Hannah Shryer, family member of COO Laura Broomell.