Clients and legal-industry insiders alike recognize Greene Espel as a top-notch boutique with a strong bench of high-quality litigators. Our practice encompasses trials and appeals, investigations and compliance, and dispute resolution and risk management. And our clients include Fortune 100 corporations as well as innovative startups and public-sector entities. But no matter the issue or client, each Greene Espel attorney is personally invested in our clients’ success.
- Press Mentions: Faris Rashid Appointed to Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board
- The DEI Report: The Latest News and Research in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Practices
- Article: Eighth Circuit Lowers Tortious Interference Threshold in Trucking Company Case
- Award: Greene Espel’s COO Laura Broomell honored as one of Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s 2020 Women in Business
- Award: Super Lawyers Recognizes 20 Greene Espel Attorneys
- Client Win: United States Supreme Court Upholds Federal Ban on Most Robocalls, as Urged in Greene Espel Pro Bono Amicus Brief