Our litigation boutique is comprised of exceptional attorneys from diverse backgrounds, each of us personally invested in our clients’ success.
From commercial disputes to intellectual property litigation, investigations, and constitutional matters, we provide outstanding service in each of our practices.
Our attorneys are thought leaders who frequently write and present on topics our clients care about. See where our people have been in the news or in the community.
Jeya Paul Appointed to U.S. Magistrate Judge Merit Selection Panel
The panel will review applications, interview prospective candidates, and recommend the five best-qualified candidates to the District Judges for consideration.
Holley Horrell Elected to Serve as Vice Chair of the Children's Law Center of Minnesota's Board of Directors
The Children's Law Center promotes the legal rights and well-being of children and youth, and its staff and volunteers provide direct representation of children and youth in the child welfare system as well as advocate for changes in the systems that affect their lives.
X. Kevin Zhao Appointed to Judicial Selection Committee for Federal District Court Vacancy by Senators Klobuchar and Smith
The committee is made up of six attorneys, including current and former judges and other leaders in the legal community.
Events & Presentations
- February 23, 2024. Chad Blumenfield to Present on Taking FCA Cases to Trial for the FBA Qui Tam Conference Read More
- February 20, 2024. Kate Swenson to Present on Pre-Trial Preparation for Minnesota CLE Read More
- September 28, 2023. Conscious Inclusion: How Lawyers Can Eliminate Bias to Achieve Better Outcomes Read More
Articles & Publications
- February 8, 2021. After 104 years, the Minnesota Law Review Elects its First Black Editor-In-Chief Read More
- January 12, 2021. Why the Legal Profession Is the Nation's Least Diverse (And How to Fix It) Read More
- October 21, 2020. No Clearly Established Due Process Right to Informational Privacy, Says Eighth Circuit Read More