News & Updates
Greene Espel is pleased to announce that the nine Greene Espel attorneys listed below are recognized in the 2018 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
- John Baker: Appellate; Land Use and Zoning Law; Litigation - Municipal
- Jeanette Bazis: Employment Law-Management; Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Matt Forsgren: Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Bob Gilbertson: Insurance Law
- Cliff Greene: Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Labor and Employment; Litigation – Municipal
- Beth Krueger: Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Lawrence M. Shapiro: Commercial Litigation; Construction; Litigation – Labor and Employment; Real Estate; Litigation - Securities
- John Ursu: Commercial Litigation
- David Wallace-Jackson: Litigation - Intellectual Property
The annual guide, published since 1983, is derived primarily from exhaustive peer-review surveys in which nearly 80,000 leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers on their expertise, responsiveness, and understanding of the client’s needs, cost-effectiveness and whether respondents would refer another client to the firm.