Greene Espel PLLP announced today that nine lawyers have been recognized in the 2019 edition of The Best Lawyers in America in the following categories:
- John Baker: Appellate; Land Use and Zoning Law; Litigation – Municipal
- Jeanette Bazis: Employment Law-Management; Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Matt Forsgren: Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Bob Gilbertson: Insurance Law; Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Cliff Greene: Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Labor and Employment; Litigation – Municipal
- Beth Krueger: Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Lawrence M. Shapiro: Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Construction; Litigation – Labor and Employment; Litigation – Real Estate; Litigation – Securities
- John Ursu: Commercial Litigation
- David Wallace-Jackson: Litigation – Intellectual Property
About Best Lawyers: The annual guide, published since 1983, compiles its list of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which nearly 80,000 leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers on their expertise, responsiveness, and understanding of the client’s needs, cost-effectiveness and whether respondents would refer another client to the firm.
About Greene Espel PLLP: Greene Espel is recognized by clients and legal industry insiders as one of the leading boutique law firms in the country. To provide clients with the best possible service, the firm threw out the traditional law-firm management model. Every client is a firm client. Every member attorney has an equal vote with respect to firm decisions. The firm’s unique approach attracts and retains top-notch talent who are personally invested in each client’s success.