News & Updates
Greene Espel PLLP is pleased to announce that the 2021 “Women in the Law” Business Edition by Best Lawyers has recognized eight Greene Espel attorneys. For the 2021 “Women in the Law” Business Edition, Best Lawyers features all of its female recognized attorneys in the U.S. across all practice areas. Best Lawyers compiles its annual recognition by an exhaustive peer review survey in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers. Approximately 5% of practicing lawyers in the United States are recognized in the latest edition. The Ones to Watch list recognizes attorneys who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice.
2021 Women in the Law
- Jeanette Bazis (Commercial Litigation; Employment Law - Management; Litigation - Intellectual Property)
- Sybil Dunlop (Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Intellectual Property)
- Jenny Gassman-Pines (Litigation - Labor and Employment)
- Peggy Kubicz Hall (Corporate Compliance Law)
2021 Women in the Law: Ones to Watch
- Amran Farah (Commercial Litigation)
- Holley Horrell (Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Labor and Employment)
- Anna Tobin (Commercial Litigation)
- Davida Williams (Commercial Litigation)
About Greene Espel PLLP: Clients and legal industry insiders recognize Greene Espel PLLP as one of the leading boutique law firms in the country. The firm provides high-quality legal services to organizations of all sizes—from Fortune 50 corporations to innovative startups to the public sector—in the key areas of trials and appeals, investigations and compliance, and dispute resolution and risk management. To provide clients with the best possible service, the firm threw out the traditional law-firm management model. We don’t track origination; every client is a firm client. We don’t have associates; our attorneys have an equal vote in the firm’s management, and over half of Greene Espel's attorneys are women. Greene Espel’s unique approach attracts and retains diverse, top-tier talent who are personally invested in clients’ successes and who regularly outpunch the biggest firms in the world at a fraction of the cost.